361° Flame ST is another exciting new addition to our high-speed professional running shoe series. This new model uses the latest technology AND offers more versatility - by being the perfect all-in-one speed shoe for a multitude of workouts - from speed training through to race-days. It maintains its lightweight and speed attributes, yet is more comfortable, softer with more flexibility, delivering a bouncier running experience.
- Speedy and modern upper design
- Progressive New 3-Logo Iteration on quarter panel for additional midfoot rigidity.
- Breathable Mono-Engineered Mesh Upper which gives enhanced breath- ability and smooth movement and full toe-to-heel ventilation.
- Anatomically designed Pressure Free Tongue contours the top of the ankle for a snug custom fit. By combining super-soft materials, the tongue removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsiflexion.
- Plush MICROFIBER heel collar lining
- QUIKFLAME Foam Technology (full length) is extremely springy and delivers excellent flexibility, high resilience and rigidity, bringing a continuous forward momentum for runners.
- RPU Rubber outsole is lightweight and durable for traction and control straight off the mark.
- NEW QUIKSPINE (F.T.P.) Sandwiched in the midsole is the QU!KSPINE Flexible Transfer Plate F.T.P which
is constructed from glass fiber. It adds integrity to the midsole and helps with better running efficiency during increased fatigue as it always provides forward propulsion.
- Enhanced Forefoot Rocker is designed to attenuate shock during vertical loading. This helps to reduce ankle flexion, producing a stable and more efficient forward transfer motion during landing through toe-off, ultimately increasing higher energy conservation of the lower leg muscles.