This applies to items purchased from this site only.
We hope you’ll love every purchase you make from our website, but if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can cancel your order by simply notifying us by email within 14 days from the date you received the items. In case you have already received your goods, you must return them to us within 14 days from the cancellation date. The product must be returned to us unopened with any seals, packaging and shrink-wrap intact and we will issue a full refund or credit note for the price you paid for the item. This means a visual inspection and not a product trial.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty. Please package the relevant item securely in at least the packaging it was received and send it to us with a copy of your invoice so that we receive it within seven working days of the day after the date that the item was delivered to you.
Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
- Goods are offered subject to being unsold. In the event of non-availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
- Prices and manufacturers specifications are subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract.
- Claims for damaged goods must notify within 24 hours of receipt, please inspect goods immediately.
- For the suitability of goods please contact the manufacturer.
- Signing for goods accepts the goods into your care, and that they have been received complete and in undamaged packaging. You have the right to refuse damaged or incomplete parcels.
- The cardholders name and address and delivery address must be the same for the 1st order.
- We do not deliver to P.O.Box numbers.
- The company policy is to dispatch goods within 48 hours of receiving your order, however this can vary subject to availability of stock. Times quoted are made in good faith, but shall not be binding. GK Running in Cyprus Ltd cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
- Late delivery does not entitle you to refuse or cancel the order.
- The user will indemnify GK Running in Cyprus Ltd against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees which may or may not arise out of the use of information of any kind contained within this website.
- Whilst all reasonable endeavors have been made to check the accuracy of the information contained within this site GK Running in Cyprus Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein. Further, GK Running in Cyprus Ltd or any other associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained within this website or any other site which the user may access through this website. Further, GK Running in Cyprus Ltd or any associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising due to the users access to any other providers, operators, organizations or persons referred to directly or indirectly within this website.
- All items are guaranteed according to manufacturer’s warranty.